On the occasion of Cersaie 2022, Ceramica Vogue will preview a new system of small modular formats, “Geosystem”. Articulated on a range of glazed stoneware tiles and small modular sizes, this projects meets the demands of architects: to use prestigious natural finishes produced by the latest ceramic decoration technologies to cover surfaces
GeoSystem promises to raise the function of surfaces by applying Ceramica Vogue’s glazed porcelain stoneware, realizing different frames of natural elements in the patterns:
- LEGNI (Bricola, Bamboo, Olivo)
- MARMI (Carrara, Travertino and Pietra Grey)
- PIETRE (Pietra di Ostuni, Ceppo di Gré and Pierre Bleu)
- CEMENTI (Cemento Bianco, Cemento Beige and Cemento Grigio) -
- MAIOLICA (MultiColor Version and B&W Version)
Ceramica Vogue consolidates its choice to specialize in small formats: the GeoSystem will be realized in the formats 10x20cm, 5x20cm and 5x5cm, which are complementary and modular among them, as well as with the brand-new ceramic realized on tiles of 2.50x2.50cm mounted on sheets of 30x30cm and the format 10x10 in maiolica.